ABOUT DAYANANDA SAGAR ACADEMY OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT (DSATM)
One of the premier institutions of the country, DSI was established by MGVP Trust in 1963 by Sri Dayananda sagar the founder. The institutions are now being nurtured by Dr. D Hemachandra Sagar and Dr. D. Premachandra Sagar the two eminent sons of the founder.
DSATM was established in 2011 with Six branches of engineering and B.Arch, MBA, MCA programs with state of art infrastructure and skilled, experienced staff. This focuses on Research and Development activities helping the Faculties to undertake research work leading to M.Sc in Engineering and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D). The Departments are undertaking external funded research, consultancy projects & works in their respective disciplines.
To strive at creating the institution a center of highest caliber of learning, so as to create an overall intellectual atmosphere with each deriving strength from the other to be the best of engineers, scientists and mathematicians.
- To serve its region, state, the nation and globally by preparing students to make meaningful contributions in an increasing complex global society.
- To encourage, reflection on and evaluation of emerging needs and priorities with state of art infrastructure.
- To support research and services establishing enhancements in technical, health, economic, human and cultural development.
- To establish inter disciplinary center of excellence.
- To increase the number of Doctorate holders to promote research culture on campus.
"We, at "Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management" are committed to continually improve and deliver competitive quality technical education to the at most satisfaction of student, their parents and potential employer.”
Objectives & Goals
- Creating an academic environment to develop the younger generation and providing quality professional engineering education at an affordable cost.
- Create necessary infrastructure on a continuous basis the professional education with the changing needs of society.
- Optimum utilization of the infrastructure and resources to achieve excellence in the engineering courses.
- Monitor continuously the growth in technology parts of the world and address all aspects of development of human resource (both from academic and supporting staff) and students to be in tune with state of the art technology and engineering practices.
- Facilitate greater Industry, Institute, and Interaction so as to empower the students with practical knowledge.
- Institute various quality assurance systems.
- Adopting learning beyond curriculum process.
- Initiate systems of learning which are based on enable students to acquire skills relevant to their career.
- To continuous monitor, asses evaluate the various academic programs adopting outcome based education.
For more visit our website: www.dsatm.edu.in